NONE OF MY DOGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC SERVICE —– BY APPROVAL ONLY
This is a Stud Contract of which the terms are outlined below:
1. The bitch must be clear in hips, eyes, and thyroid, with copies of
clearances provided to Jill Taylor.
2. The bitch must have a vaginal swab work up showing no abnormal growth and a
negative Brucella Canis test performed no earlier than two months before the
breeding. If this is not possible, the breeding will be done by Artificial
3. The litter breeder agrees to find suitable homes for all of the puppies,
if this is not possible agrees to keep them until such homes can be found. The
litter breeder also agrees to sell these puppies with a sales contract
indicating that, if for any reason a purchaser of a puppy must give it up, the
litter breeder requires the return of the puppy to them to be resold in a
suitable home or contact myself, making clear no rescue or resale of any puppy
without being informed and approved.
4. Jill Taylor guarantees three live puppies from the breeding. If there are
not three live puppies a repeat breeding to the same stud dog, or a mutually
agreed upon stud dog (owned or co/owned) will be given at no cost, it need not be the same bitch but
she must be approved by Jill Taylor.
5. This agreement is made and signed by both parties to help assure the
continued soundness and quality of the breed. No part of this contract is